- Every male 20 years old and above must give half a shekel to the sanctuary of Yahawah annually. (Exodus 30:12-16)
- Listen to and obey Yahawah’s Anointed Servant, the Overseer of the sanctuary of Yahawah. (Deuteronomy 18:15-19)
- The king that Yahawah chooses must be appointed. (Deuteronomy 17:15)
- Listen to and obey Yahawah’s anointed priests (The Body of Elders of the sanctuary of Yahawah under the direction of the Overseer of the sanctuary of Yahawah). (Deuteronomy 17:8-13)
- When we give testimony in a lawsuit, we must speak the truth. (Exodus 23:2)
- Elders and office holders must be chosen by Yahawah. (Deuteronomy 16:18)
- The Elders of The sanctuary of Yahawah, chosen by Yahawah, must judge the people impartially according to Yahawah’s Laws. (Leviticus 19:15)
- Whoever is aware of evidence in a case must speak up and testify. (Leviticus 5:1)
- The testimony of witnesses shall be examined thoroughly by the Elders. (Deuteronomy 13:14)
- False witnesses shall be judged according to the Law. (Deuteronomy 19:19)
- When a person is found murdered and the murderer is unknown, the prescribed ritual must be performed. (Deuteronomy 21:19)
- Six cities of refuge in the land of Israel must be established. (Numbers 35:6-15)
- The priests and Levites must be given cities to live in. (Numbers 35:2-5)
- Build a guard rail around a roof (if it is flat and used as living space), and remove potential hazards from the home. (Deuteronomy 22:8)
Hebrew Israelite Online Resource | Know Ye Not?
The phrase “know ye not” or rather, "Didn't You Know" is used 15 times in the English New Testament. This site examines what it is the writers felt important that should have been understood by the early HEBREW ASSEMBLIES.