- When required by Law, the judges must administer the appropriate punishment. (Deuteronomy 25:2-3)
- The Law concerning unintentional homicide. (Numbers 35:22-29)
- The Law concerning murder. (Deuteronomy 19:11-13)
- There is one Law for all-for the Israelite and for the stranger. (Numbers 15:15-16)
- One who sins (breaks any of Yahawah’s Laws) whether intentionally or unintentionally is guilty. (Leviticus 5:17; Numbers 15:30)
- The penalty for sin, which is the breaking (transgression) of Yahawah’s laws, is death. (Numbers 15:30-31)
- Atonement can be made through the Righteous High Priest for those who truly repent of sin and turn in complete obedience to Yahawah’s Laws. (Leviticus 16:16, 32-34)
- The body of one who is executed must be buried the same day. (Deuteronomy 21:23)
Hebrew Israelite Online Resource | Know Ye Not?
The phrase “know ye not” or rather, "Didn't You Know" is used 15 times in the English New Testament. This site examines what it is the writers felt important that should have been understood by the early HEBREW ASSEMBLIES.