- Every seventh year is a Sabbath of Rest for the land and the fields must lie fallow and the ground must not be tilled. (Leviticus 25:2-7, 20-22)
- In the seventh year everything that grows is to be eaten by all. (Leviticus 25:2-7,20-22)
- You must consecrate and proclaim the Jubilee year. (Leviticus 25:10-12)
- On the Day of Atonement in the Jubilee year, the shofar must be sounded and all Hebrew slaves set free. (Leviticus 25:9-10, 13)
- In the Jubilee year all the land is to be returned to its appointed owners. (Leviticus 25:23-28)
- In a walled city the seller has a right to buy back a house within a year of the sale. (Leviticus 25:29-30)
- The years until the Jubilee must be counted. (Leviticus 25:8)
- The seventh year is the Year of Release. (Deuteronomy 15:3)
- In the seventh year a foreigner may be pressed for payment of a debt. (Deuteronomy 15:3)
Hebrew Israelite Online Resource | Know Ye Not?
The phrase “know ye not” or rather, "Didn't You Know" is used 15 times in the English New Testament. This site examines what it is the writers felt important that should have been understood by the early HEBREW ASSEMBLIES.