- You must not blaspheme the Holy Name of Yahawah, professing to keep Yahawah’s Laws yet practicing sin. (Leviticus 24:16)
- Do not break an oath or vow made in the Name of Yahawah. (Leviticus 19:12)
- Do not take Yahawah’s Name and bring it to nothing by hiding Yahawah’s Name. (Exodus 20:7)
- Do not profane Yahawah’s Name. (Leviticus 22:32)
- Do not test Yahawah by doubting or rebelling. (Deuteronomy 6:16)
- Do not worship Yahawah in the ways of godworship (the worship of false gods). (Deuteronomy 12:4)
- Do not allow the body of one hanged to remain so overnight. (Deuteronomy 21:22-23)
Hebrew Israelite Online Resource | Know Ye Not?
The phrase “know ye not” or rather, "Didn't You Know" is used 15 times in the English New Testament. This site examines what it is the writers felt important that should have been understood by the early HEBREW ASSEMBLIES.