- The priests must receive their share of all dean animals that are slaughtered. (Deuteronomy 18:3)
- The priests must receive the first fleece from the shearing of sheep. (Deuteronomy 18:4)
- Anything devoted to Yahweh becomes Most Holy to Yahawah and becomes the property of the sanctuary of Yahawah and the priests. (Leviticus 27:28)
- To be fit for consumption, clean animals must be slaughtered. (Do not eat what dies of itself or is killed by wild beasts.) (Deuteronomy 12:21)
- The blood of slaughtered clean animals must be poured on the ground and covered with earth. (Leviticus 17:10-16)
- Set the mother bird free when taking the nest or the young. (Deuteronomy 22:6-7)
- Examine the meat of animals to make sure it is permitted for consumption. (Leviticus 11:2-8)
- Examine fowl to make sure they are permitted for consumption. (Deuteronomy 14:11-19)
- Examine locusts to make sure they are permitted for consumption. (Leviticus 11:20-23)
- Examine fish to make sure they are permitted for consumption. (Leviticus 11:9-12)
Hebrew Israelite Online Resource | Know Ye Not?
The phrase “know ye not” or rather, "Didn't You Know" is used 15 times in the English New Testament. This site examines what it is the writers felt important that should have been understood by the early HEBREW ASSEMBLIES.